Free Wills and Living Trusts Seminars
JUX Law Firm Invites You to a Special Free Seminar
Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate…
The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family?
At the seminar, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (hint: not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which average $10,000 per month
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children or grandchildren
- How to minimize income taxes on retirement accounts
- Passing on your family values, wisdom and life stories to your heirs
Attend a seminar and receive a FREE no-obligation private consultation with attorney Aaron Hall to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($500 value)
Register (Select One)
To reserve your seat, call 763-595-9292 or register online:
Refreshments will be served at all seminars.
We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this powerful information.
Reservations are requested and seating is limited to interested adults only.