Let’s face it, bankruptcy laws are confusing. To figure out if bankruptcy is a good option for you, you should obtain a free 20-minute analysis from a Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer.
The process is simple. Contact us to begin: Call 612-466-0010.
What will be done during the free bankruptcy consultation?
The bankruptcy consultation will involve the attorney analyzing
- your debts (money you owe to anyone) and the type of debts;
- your assets (what you own) including money, retirement accounts, real estate, vehicles, or business ownership; and
- your goals and concerns.
What will I learn during the bankruptcy attorney consultation?
During the consultation, the bankruptcy attorney will explain
- the assets you could keep under bankruptcy,
- how to keep additional assets, and
- any risks or consequences of bankruptcy.
What should I bring to the bankruptcy attorney consultation?
For your free attorney consultation, please bring the following if possible:
- Know how much money you have in the bank.
- Know generally how much you owe on credit cards.
- Know how much your vehicles are worth today and how much you own on vehicle loans.
- Bring a recent statement from each investment or retirement account.
- Bring the last tax return that you filed.
How do I get started?
To get a FREE analysis of your circumstance from a Minnesota bankruptcy attorney, call 612-466-0010 or complete the form on the right.