The Internet affects the relationships between employers and employees. E-mail communication has become commonplace as a fast and easy method of communication between employees, clients, and the public. The following posts cover issues that businesses should be aware of with respect to employee use of the Internet. Guidelines are provided to protect a business from liability stemming from employee use of the Internet and e-mail.
- Definition Of An Employee
- Employer Liability for Employee Internet Use
- Privacy Of Employee E-Mail
- E-Mail And Internet Usage Policy￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Storage Of E-Mail
- Employment Contracts And Noncompetition
- Employee Laptops & Trace Removal