EOS User Groups
This group has two parts:
- You can join the Traction EOS Users Group discussion forum on LinkedIn.
- If you live in Minnesota, you can attend our Minnesota Traction EOS User Group in person.
The purpose of this group is to provide a central place for users of Traction EOS to connect, ask questions, and share insights.
Minnesota Traction EOS User Group
- What: EOS User Groups are gatherings of those leading EOS companies.
- Who: Some groups are only integrators; Others are open to integrators, visionaries, and EOS certified implementers (no sales, no guests, no others); Groups typically have 4-8 people to ensure enough time for each person to discuss their issues.
- Where: Meetings are usually at one of the participant’s conference rooms in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area.
- When: Quarterly meetings are good. Monthly is generally too much. Meetings are usually mornings or evenings.
- Why: Exchange ideas, help overcome challenges, and get more traction.
- Cost: Meetings are free. They are entirely controlled by the usually participants.
Sample Meeting Agenda
- Introductions (60 seconds each)
– Personal and business introduction
– 1-2 sentences about your topic for the Roundtable IDS
- Announcements (old business, if any)
- Roundtable IDS (Identify/Discuss/Solve)
– Each person gets the floor for 15 minutes to present a topic/challenge for the group to IDS
– Review To-dos
– Rating and Feedback
Why We Love Traction EOS
You may be wondering, why would a business attorney be such a Traction EOS fan? Over 20 years ago, I wanted to learn how to grow great companies. To learn from successful company leaders, I needed to find a way to work closely with them, so I attended law school to be a business attorney.
A successful CEO introduced me to Gino Wickman’s book, Traction. As I read it, I was overwhelmed. “This is what I have been looking for all my life,” I thought. This book summarized the most basic tools of building an entrepreneurial company. It aligned with concepts from the best business books, without all the fluff. I have read hundreds of business books, but no book covered so many foundational business concepts in such a practical way that company leadership teams could implement.
We implemented Traction EOS in our law firm. We love it. Traction EOS reduced my anxiety, brought health to our team, improved the value we bring to our marketplace, and resulted in our business having significant growth.
Today, over 1,000 companies in Minnesota use Traction EOS. Our clients using Traction EOS absolutely love it.
Regardless of where you live, you are welcome to join our discussion on LinkedIn: EOS Users Group.
JUX Law Firm is dedicated to building thriving companies. This includes encouraging EOS implementation. The EOS User Groups started by JUX are “open source,” run by the members of the group. We are not affiliated with EOS Worldwide nor Gino Wickman.