The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates public corporations. Their complicated rules and regulations must be followed precisely for a variety of transactions.
Our corporate finance attorneys have vast experience working with Exchange Act companies and are well-versed in SEC reporting rules, public company work, and filings, including:
- Preparation and review of Form 10-K, including description of company’s operations, risk factors, management discussion and analysis (MD&A) and disclosure related to the company’s management.
- Preparation and review of Form 10-Q.
- Preparation and review of Form 8-K reports, including: acquisition of material assets, completion of equity or debt financing, change in management and change of control.
- Preparation and review of Proxy Statements for shareholder meetings.
- Working with management to coordinate record and meeting date.
- Working with management and the transfer agent to tabulate vote for meeting.
- Assisting in preparing for shareholder meetings.
- Assisting in proxy contests.