Traction EOS User Group
- Who: 5-8 leaders of companies currently using the Traction EOS model to run a company
- Purpose: Share Traction EOS best practices, discuss challenges, and exchange ideas. Network with other EOS visionaries, integrators, and implementers with similar challenges and opportunities. Discuss your implementation process and share your EOS best practices, success stories, and frustrations. Meetings will include a facilitated open discussion – no EOS topic is off the table.
- Date: 9:00-10:30 a.m., Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Location: Thompson Hall, 901 Marquette Ave, Suite 1675, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Register: To reserve a spot, register at Meetup.com.
Please note, this Meetup is intended for individuals currently implementing or integrating EOS in a company. To ensure the integrity of the meeting, selling or promoting your company is prohibited. Also, this is not intended to serve as a general informational or exploratory discussion. If you are not currently leading an EOS company and are interested in learning more about EOS, please visit our website at http://jux.law/traction-eos/ or the official website at http://eosworldwide.com/. This group is not affiliated with EOS Worldwide nor Gino Wickman. Registration or attendance at this event does not create an attorney-client relationship.