FREE Wills and Living Trusts Seminar
Take Control by Protecting Your Assets and Your Loved Ones Through Proper Estate Planning
Learn how to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Reduce/avoid Federal and Minnesota taxes and/or Probate
- Update and significantly improve your current estate plan
- Pass property to your children in a protective manner
- Protect property from your loved ones’ creditors and spouses
- Avoid losing all of your assets due to long term health costs
- Put property in your children’s names and when not to
- Protect and preserve a cabin, farm, vacation home or IRA for future generations
- Avoid mistakes when using transfer-on-death provisions or beneficiary designations
JUX Law Firm is the only Twin Cities firm that is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, an elite national association of attorneys.
Refreshments are served at all seminars. Seating is limited.
Register (Select One)
SEATING IS LIMITED!
To reserve your seat, call 763-595-9292 or register online:
- January 19, 2017 7:00 PM – Maple Grove Community Center
- January 21, 2017 10:00 AM – White Bear Lake, Best Western
- January 24, 2017 7:00 PM – Buffalo, Wild Marsh Golf Club
- January 26, 2017 7:00 PM – Bloomington, Embassy Suites Airport
- January 28, 2017 10:00 AM – St. Cloud, Holiday Inn & Suites
- January 31, 2017 7:00 PM – Woodbury, Sheraton Hotel
- February 2, 2017 7:00 PM – Chaska Community Center