An Inc. Magazine study found that five percent of CEOs produced ten times the economic value for their companies over the average CEO. The research identified four specific strategies that differentiated the top CEOs from average CEOs.
Join us to learn how you can apply these four proven practices to enhance your business. These leadership practices are applicable to all business owners and CEOs, especially those leading a team of people.
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- 20th Floor of AT&T Tower, 901 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis
- Buy Tickets
- A significant strategy for differentiating your company in a way that is virtually impossible for others to copy
- How these CEOs made progress on the most important issues, while not getting distracted by urgent ones
- Ways to free your business from the impact of bad economies and commoditization in your industry
- 8:00 Registration & Networking
- 8:30 Presentation
Bill Mills is one of the most insightful business thought-leaders in the nation. He shares the highest quality, best-in-class thinking, in a relevant and practical way that business leaders can apply in their companies. Bill consistently exceeds expectations.
-Aaron Hall, Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Dooley
About Bill Mills, CEO of Executive Group
Bill Mills is the CEO and owner of Executive Group, an organization that helps business owners dominate their niche market by becoming indispensable to their customers. Executive Group’s methodologies integrate market busting strategies that create enduring success. Executive Group is comprised of local presidents, CEO’s and business owners.
As a consultant, Bill has helped organizations with needs ranging from strategic planning, leadership development, executive coaching, and culture initiatives. People find Bill’s practical and good-humored approach to the challenges of corporate life nicely sets the stage for breaking down barriers and moving companies forward.
Bill is the award winning author of Breakthrough: The Power of Conscious Conversation.