The Doing It Right Series is a series of interactive workshops for entrepreneurs and small businesses focusing on 12 decision points (one for each month).
Each month a different workshop will be presented with questions answered from legal professionals and experts in the field, empowering entrepreneurs to Do It Right as they pursue their business opportunities. Learn more about the topic of each workshop.
Select the workshops you would like to attend:
- January – Entity Selection – Monday, January 30, 2017, 4:30 p.m. at The Pitch, 807 Broadway Street NE, Minneapolis
- February – Raising Money – Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 3:00 p.m. at Venture Bank, 6210 Wayzata Blvd., Golden Valley
- March – Employees v. Independent Contractors – Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 3:00 p.m. at Venture Bank, 6210 Wayzata Blvd., Golden Valley
- April – Trademarks – Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 9:00 a.m. at WSB & Associates, 701 Xenia Avenue South, Suite 200, Minneapolis
- May – Your First Commercial Lease – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- June – Company Governance – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- July – Patents – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- August – Social Enterprises: Benefit v. Nonprofit v. For Profit Corporations – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- September – Preventing and Managing Shareholder Disputes – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- October – Equity Incentive Compensation – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- November – Business Succession Planning – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- December – Company Valuations – Check back later to register; Date and Location TBD
- Is this for small businesses or large companies?
This workshop is for is for entrepreneurs of start-ups and emerging companies. It is not for mid-size or large, publicly held companies.
- Who will be attending?
Full seating capacity is 20; similar prior events have sold out. The primary audience is entrepreneurs of start-ups and emerging companies.
- What are my parking options?
Free parking lot
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes. The attendee should bring either (1) the ticket or (2) proof of purchase when the attendee arrives at the event registration table.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Is my registration/ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but you will have to check-in at the registration desk.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call 612-466-0010.
- Registration or attendance at this event does not create a client relationship. Your event registration fee is not a fee for consulting or legal services.
- By registering for this event, you consent to having your registration information provided to JUX Law Firm. It will not be sold or passed on to any third party without your written consent.
- Event sponsors may take photographs and videos at the event. By registering for the event, you consent to use of your image in photographs or videos of the event.