- 0–3 years of transactional business experience
- Top 30% law school GPA
- Strong written communications
- Quick learner, comfortable with uncertainty and change
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and positive energy
- Belief in innovating legal services to find better ways to work with clients
- Minnesota bar license
- Public speaking experience before law school
- Experience in business management, B2B sales, marketing, or finance
- Desire to build a career serving entrepreneurial companies
Our core values define who we are, the trade-offs we make, and the types of people we want to spend each day with. One purpose of core values is to repel people who do not share them, helping a team avoid the wrong team members. We are open and honest with you about who we are, so you can determine whether this is the right environment for you.
- Integrity – We do what is right regardless of the cost.
- Excellence – We give our all to be the best in everything we undertake.
- Innovation – We continually ask if there is a better way, constantly improving.
- Trusted Advisor – We earn trust daily by exceeding expectations while advancing our clients’ success.
- Satisfaction of Our Colleagues – We endeavor to help each other thrive, professionally and personally.
- Teamwork – We are most happy and successful when we subordinate our self-interest for the team’s best interest, elevating everyone.