JUX is hiring a full-time controller. This position has the potential to grow into a CFO role. The controller will report directly to the CEO, with dotted line responsibilities to practice leaders. The controller will
- redesign the accounting systems and processes to accommodate for the firm’s current scale ($4 million annual revenue),
- administer day-to-day financial affairs of the firm to handle 20% annual revenue growth,
- supervise a bookkeeper and other administrative staff, and
- strategically manage P&L with a business owner’s mindset.
- A deep belief in our mission, core values, and culture
- 2+ years experience as a controller or assistant controller in a business with $5 million to $15 million in annual sales
- 4+ years experience supervising people
- Experience in all aspects of an accounting department (budgeting, reporting, journal entries, reconciliations, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing company-wide processes and systems including internal controls
- Advanced Excel abilities including building complex financial models
- Controller experience in a law firm
Please read the heading titled Our Culture (Why You May Not Want to Work Here) on our Careers page to determine whether our culture is the right fit for you.
Compensation will depend upon qualifications and experience. Previous applicants should reapply.
You may send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org